Hey!! You must be using face cream and face serum. But are you really aware of the difference between face serum, and face cream. If not, read the article to get the basic difference that will help you choose the better organic beauty products for your skin. There is a saying “You should not judge a book based on its cover”. But this saying does not hold true when it comes about beauty. Your Physical looks are the first impression on the person you meet until you start to know each other very well. Therefore, do not lag behind in any aspect while representing yourself in front of anybody.
Take care of your body and skin properly with the help of chemical free beauty products. Because it helps you look younger and attractive. There are many organic skincare products and organic beauty products available in the market. Before using them, ensure that they suit your skin and do not harm your body.
Water evaporates from our skin continuously due to which skin gets dry. But face creams prevent the evaporation of water from the skin and keep it hydrated. Therefore, we can say that face creams help to combat dry, dull, flaky skin. Fairness Creams come in various formulas depending on the skin compose, for example, for dry skin or for slick skin; so ensure you read the fine print on the pack to get the correct item.
If you already have a fair complexion and acne free face then you are really blessed. But people whose skin is acne prone they need to belittle seriously and allocate some of their time for skin treatment. Because of improper attention you are not going to get the flawless skin. There are numerous organic skincare products of several brands available in the market. Choose the face cream that suits your skin type.
How to apply Face creams?
If you want to get the best results in a short duration then you should be aware of what organic beauty products suits your skin and also how to apply them. Read down the steps as mentioned here to know the proper way of applying the face creams.
- Splash your face with normal water and then pat it dry using a towel.
- Then, you can use your regular skin toner on your face which helps in restoring the skin’s pH and tighten the pores.
- After that, apply the eye cream if you are using any.
- Now, here comes the turn of face cream. Squeeze out the cream on your hand.
- Dab it on your whole face in small dots. Now blend them in upward circular motion using your hand.
What is Face Serum?
The face serum is a skincare item you can apply to your skin after cleaning it yet before moisturizing with the purpose of delivering powerful ingredients straightforwardly into the skin. The face serum is comprised of small molecules that can enter profoundly into the skin and deliver a very high concentration of active ingredients. This makes serums an extraordinary instrument for focusing on particular skin care concerns, similar to wrinkles. To know more or to conclude which one of effective among organic and chemical products refer to Organic face serum vs chemical based face serum.
How to Apply Face serum?
- Before applying the face serum, wash your face with a facial wash or scrub.
- Washing face removes the dirt and oil from the skin pores.
- Apply 1 drop to each section of the face using a thin serum.
- The amount of serum you use depends on the consistency and ingredients of the serum.
- Rub the best face serum in an upward motion until it gets absorbed by the skin for better effects.
- After that wait at least for one minute before applying the moisturizer.
Face serum is more concentrated as compared to face creams. Face creams are thick and leave a greasy layer on the skin. Whereas serums are lighter and won’t let you feel as if you have applied something heavy on your face. Most of the serums are water-based and do not contain any oil. Therefore, we can conclude that face creams are just for the moisturizing purpose and helps in keeping the skin hydrated. On the other hand, face serums contain highly concentrated active anti-aging ingredients, antioxidants, and brighteners. They are more expensive and are best for the oily skin.
- Before applying any face cream or face serum, ensure that it is for the same skin type that you have.
- If your skin is sensitive, first apply the product on a small area to check if it causes any irritation.
- Read the description given on the pack and apply as per the instruction
- Use best face serum and face creams for the external purpose only.
How to choose the best Natural skin care products?
To have all time flaw free, smooth and gleaming skin is the fantasy. In any case, since not every person is blessed with skin that is continually gleaming, this is the place custom skincare becomes possibly the most important factor. While you're presumably aware that utilizing an organic face cream or face serum can be the fundamental step in your skincare schedule but it's difficult to pick the ideal one. Therefore, you should not randomly pick any product. Before purchasing any product for yourself do all the research work like – what is your skin type (dry, oily), is it sensitive, have any allergic issue etc.
For Dry Skin
Face skin is very delicate and sensitive. Due to long exposure hours, many impurities and bacteria settle down on face and other body parts. It is necessary to nourish with the best face serum or the best skin cream which are rich in any pure essential oil can provide you a glowing and flawless face.
Dry skin experiences serious difficulties hydrating itself since it needs lipids (fats), water, or both. Your skin may feel tight and look flaky. So, people having dry skin should switch to oil-based cleanser & natural skincare products for oily skin, having ingredients like ingredients such as petrolatum, lanolin, and mineral oil.
For Oily Skin
The perfect organic skin care products for oily skin should contain natural ingredients and essential oils; both of them adjust oil generation and bolster the health of the skin. Keep in mind, the natural products shouldn't leave your skin dry and tight a short time later.