100% Pure & Organic Essential Oil suitable For all skin types. Special Features– No synthetic colorants, preservatives, & fragrances. No other seed oils & nuts. Isolated from the harmful UV heat....
Have you heard the name “Melaleuca Alternifolia” before? It is the scientific name given to Tea Trees. You must have heard numerous benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil. Owlpure Tea Tree Essential Oil is isolated from the Melaleuca Alternifolia, a small tree that is mostly found in Queensland and New South Wales, Australia.
The chemical components of tea tree oil are a-pinene, b-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, terpinolene, linalool, terpinen-4-ol and a-terpineol, a-phellandrene, a-terpinene, limonene, 1,8-cineole, y-terpinene, p-cymene. All these constituents included in Owlpure Tea Tree Essential Oil help in treating many problems related to health, skin etc. and make Tea Tree Essential Oil one of the best home remedies.
Tea Tree Oil has a camphoraceous odor and the color of this oil ranges from colorless to pale yellow.
Acne has become a very common problem. It leaves stubborn dark spots on our face that take time to disappear. Acne occurs when the pores on our skin are clogged with dead skin, bacteria or oil. Tea Tree Essential Oil comprised of antimicrobial and antibacterial compounds that acts as a powerful weapon against the bacteria responsible for acne breakouts.
This essential oil penetrates into the skin and unblocks and disinfects the pores which as a result helps in acne reduction.
Although dandruff is harmless, sometimes it turns out to be an embarrassing thing for us. Also, it may result in hair loss. But there are many home remedies for treating the same. One of the very effective home remedies is Tea Tree Oil. It has anti-fungal properties that help in treating dandruff.
Soothes Chicken Pox Symptoms:
Chickenpox causes itching and provokes the patient to scratch it that leads to scars on the body. But if proper care is taken, you can save yourself from getting scars and also that irritating itching.
- Never apply the Tea tree essential oil directly on your skin. Dilute it with some carrier oil like coconut oil before using it.
- Do not ever add tea tree essential oil to your moisturizer, facial oil, serum, face mask or toner if you have to apply that all over your face.
- After applying the tea tree oil on your pimple, never ever try to cover it with plastic or bandage.
- Do not use the tea tree oil just after finishing your workout. First, allow your body to cool down and then dab it where you want.
- Keep this Tea Tree Essential Oil away from children as it is very concentrated and it should be used as an external use only.
Melaleuca Alternifolia is the scientific name given to tea tree oil. This essential oil smells like camphor and has a color that ranges from pale yellow to colorless. Owlpure Tea Tree Essential Oil has antibacterial properties that make it an effective weapon against most of the skin health issues.