100% Pure & Organic essential oil suitable for all skin types.
- No Mineral oils & No Artificial Fragrances.
- No synthetic colorants & preservatives.
- No seed oils & nuts.
- No plastic or rubber droppers.
- Isolated from oxidation.
Eucalyptus essential oil originates from Eucalyptus Globulus belonging to the Myrtaceae family. Young twigs and relatively dried leaves give rise to the essential oil.
It is mainly based in Australia and can also be termed as Tasmanian Blue Gum.
Eucalyptus essential oil comprises key components like alpha-pinene, beta-pinene, Limonene, 1,8-cineole, Piperitone, Aromadendrene, Globulol and Epiglobulol.
Eucalyptus oil has a strong and unique scent much like the typical self. The color of Eucalyptus essential oil can be best described as pale yellow and the formation is watery.
Owlpure Eucalyptus essential oil has a wide variety of benefits. Some of them include
Cold and allergies: – Cold and allergies can be seen in the young and the old in any of the seasons. Mucus, itching, congestion, inflammation are all symptoms of the cold.
Although cold can be seen off without any medical intervention, it can prove to be agonizing to sit through it.
Owlpure Eucalyptus essential oil has anti-bacterial properties with the likes of 1,8-cineole making up the formation. It can not only cut-short the duration of the allergy, it instantly relieves you from congestion and inflammation.
How to use: –
- Add a couple of drops of Eucalyptus essential oil to a jug of warm water.
- Cloak yourself with a towel or a blanket and inhale the steam for 7-10 minutes.
- Make sure to close your eyes during inhalation.
Sinus: – Sinus can be a resultant of a packed nose causing an obstruction for the passage of air. The tissues in your nose may well have been hampered due to congestion if you are experiencing sinusitis.
The anti-inflammatory agents of Eucalyptus oil will have a bearing on the nasal infection providing relief and making it easier to breathe.
How to use: –
- Owlpure Eucalyptus oil is to be diluted with a carrier oil and applied to the nasal area of the face to comfort yourself.
- The dilution can be used just as well on the chest and throat.
- Alternatively, users can also adopt steam inhalation process.
Pain relief: – Sore muscles and joint pains are something that is found regular in aging people. A lot of things can contribute to joint pains including strains, sprains, osteoarthritis.
The high anti-inflammatory properties in Owlpure Eucalyptus oil ease the blood vessels in and around the painful areas.
Instead of the commercial painkillers, the natural Eucalyptus oil reduces pain both effectively and quickly.
How to use: –
- A small amount of the oil can be shifted into a diffuser and let it take hold.
- Another way to make the best use of Owlpure Eucalyptus oil is to apply it topically after diluting it with a carrier oil.
- The oil is too powerful to be used in isolation.
Cold sores: – Cold sores are resultant of a virus termed as herpes simplex. It is a burning sensation normally seen on the exterior of the lips although, they also occur in the mouth, nose and on the face.
Eucalyptus oil not only eases the pain; it can act as a measure of prevention as well. The fast healing prowess of the essential oil means there will be an instant relief.
How to use: –
- A drop of Owlpure Eucalyptus essential oil can be paired with a drop of Tea tree oil and a couple of drops of any carrier oil.
- The sore can get the dilution 3-4 times a day. Gently apply it on top of the sore. The progress will be shown.
- Always use Owlpure Eucalyptus essential oil in a supplement to carrier oil.
- Avoid topical application on children.
- Pregnant women are advised not to use essential oil.
- In case of topical application, apply small amounts to a patch test for skin sensitivity before following through with the procedure.
- Diabetes patients must monitor blood sugar levels while using Eucalyptus essential oil.
- Keep the oil far away from flames or heat.
- Avoid contact with eyes and this essential oil is for external use only.
- People who are due a surgery are advised to stop using Owlpure Eucalyptus essential oil at least two weeks before the scheduled surgery.
Owlpure Eucalyptus Essential Oil is known for its wonderful benefits and helps you to get rid of various problems. Use Owlpure Eucalyptus Essential Oil which is made of various effective components like limonene, alpha-pinene, beta-pinene, Piperitone, Globulol, Aromadendrene, Epiglobulol, 1,8-cineole and provides you with various health and hair benefits.